UPDATE: The Governments Superfast voucher scheme is now closed, but we can still help you with great business broadband packages – please get in touch to let us know how we can help.
Broadband Connection Vouchers are available to Small or Medium Enterprises (SMEs) if:
- Your business is within an eligible area one of the cities taking part in the scheme.
- You are a SME, registered charity, social enterprise or sole trader
- Installation of your new broadband connection will cost over £100
- The connection is for your business premises. You can apply for a connection at home if this is your main work base, but this does not apply if you work from home occasionally
- You are willing to sign up to a minimum 6 month contract with your broadband supplier
- The broadband service you select delivers a speed or performance improvement on your current connection. There are some detailed requirements on speed that you should check before applying
- You have not received more than around £120,000 in grants in the last 3 years
Some cities operate additional eligibility rules depending on your business sector.