Where is Covered?
All of the UK is covered!
What classes an SME as Eligible?
A company need only be adhering to the following criteria;
- Be complying to the European State Aid Rules
- Must not be owned by or a subsidiary of a larger SME.
- The SME must employ <250 people
- The SME must have a balance sheet below €43m
- The annual turnover must be below €50m
- A required step change for the new connection is needed
Your connection must adhere to the following to be viable for this upgrade;
- The Connection will deliver a minimum of 100mbs and be able to handle the upgrade and support 1gbs
- Doubling the speed does not apply when upgrading business grade ethernet or leased line connections if you are upgrading to a Next Generation Access Broadband Connection.
- be able to handle at least a doubling of speed when compared to current connection.